Friday 18 October 2013

New Yugioh Sleeves: Madolche edition!

Check out these new awesome Madolche sleeves! I can't wait to resleeve my deck later #yugioh #ygo #madolche

Right, I finally got my hands on these new sleeves! This was the top #1 choice in a poll carried out a few months back. Of course no one was really surprised, being Japan and all. Originally it was a picture of Puddingcess, as she is on the card. I was really impressed to see that they made a new picture for it instead (compared to Shooting Quasar Dragon). I'll be honest and say, I voted for Blaster and Monster Reborn. I did not expect Shooting Quasar Dragon to be #2...
The Madolche sleeves in all their glory!

Anyway, the sleeves. First off: they are really shiny. Crazy reflective shiny. I had to take several pictures to show you that they don't all have crazy orange eyes. Second: I love the actual picture. I love that it is an original picture that hasn't been cut out of an existing one and pasted together aka Ghostrick sleeves. Third: this is probably the only time that Chouxvalier will be in the lime light, ever :(

The card separator.
My gripes: the card separator that comes with it is Madolchepalooza on one side and Madolche Nights on the other. My reaction: whaaaaaat??? I would have preferred at least one of the sides to have a beast Madolche. My only other gripe: the printed side of the sleeve is kind of grippy (the other side where you see your card is terrific). I feel like the ink will rub off with excessive handling so I'm going to be oversleeving these for protection and smoother shuffling.

These sleeves come in packs of 70, as per usual. You can check them out in my listings here.

Happy dueling everyone!