Saturday 20 September 2014

The Transformers: Masterpiece (トランスフォーマー マスターピース) MP-20 Wheeljack Opening!

#Transformers #Wheeljack #TransformersMasterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack opening with photos and video!

The latest offering in the Transformers Masterpiece line hit shelves across Japan yesterday with the excellent representation of Wheeljack from G1 Transformers.

Firstly I want to say this is an excellent looking model though I was a bit disappointed at how 'plasticy' he looks. This is due to the white plastic not being painted. I think it would have given the model a higher quality look if they had given the white areas a paint job as well. I would have also liked to see rubber tyres on his wheels. 



The highlight of this Wheeljack is his head. As soon as I see it, I can imagine him working away building the Dinobots or in the tragic scene from the movie. Wheeljack is a must have for any Masterpiece and Transformers collector/fan! While I was disappointed with the quality I am still really happy I got him. Check out the photos and video for a closer look at him and if you end up getting Wheeljack for yourself make sure you transform him when you are in a good mood as he was a pain to transform to robot mode the first time!