Monday 27 January 2014

AvP Alien Warror Figure by Tamashii Nations



Sexy new #Alien #Xenomorph from the #AvP movies by #Tamashiinations !



Grab your flamethrowers everyone as a new threat has arrived to take over your shelves! The brand new AvP Alien Warrior by Tamashii Nations. This is part of their S.H. Monsters Arts line which has been expanding recently. When I first saw this guy on display at their showroom late last year I knew I just had to have him. Ever since watching the Alien movies I have always dreamed of having an Alien figure. Sadly up until now I have not been satisfied with the pose. That is until now! This figure is fantastic. Every bit of him is poseable from his tail to his claws. You can have him stand, hunched or in the pose I have always longed for… on all fours ready to strike!

This is my first Tamashii Nations figure and I am very impressed with the quality. Both the molding and paint job is impeccable. He looks like he has jumped right out of the movies or H.R Giger’s work. One of the best parts is how the mouth opens allowing for the tongue head to burst out! The tail has stunning flexibility allowing you to wrap it around over his head for a menacing pose. The figure also comes with an egg, a chest buster, additional hands/feet and a base. I find that he stands perfectly fine without the base. I was even able to clip a pen to his arm while maintaining a sturdy pose. Overall, he stands at about 6”7’ 

I highly recommend this to any fan of the Aliens and AvP movies! The Predator figure will be released next month which I have on order so I cannot wait to have them side by side… now if only I could get another nine Xenomorphs to surround him…