Friday 13 December 2013

Transformers Masterpiece MP-19 Smokescreen



#Transformers #TransformersMasterpiece MP-19 Smokescreen on my doorstep Saturday morning #InternetShopping ftw.

What’s the best way to start the weekend? By opening up and playing with the latest Transformers Masterpiece release you say? Well you are correct! Smokescreen arrived on my door this morning and he looks fabulous! Smokescreen is definitely my favourite car release so far. His build quality is the same as the previous releases. His paint job is good all over and is very vibrant which makes him stand out. Sadly, my Smokescreen has a few scuff marks on the windshield which was quite disappointing. It would be good to see higher quality control from Takara Tomy (hinthint). If anyone is interested in picking one up we can do him for $65US + shipping. Please message us if you would like to purchase one. I can also track down any of the older releases for you.